Hello people of the internet world!
THIS POST PROBS CONTAINS SWEARING BLAH BLAH BLAH.. YOU ALL KNOW THE DRILL BY THIS POINT.... WHY AM I STILL WRITING IN CAPS?? HMM MAYBE BECAUSE I'M A LAZY SHIT AND I PROBABLY WONT PROGRESS IN LIFE..... MOVING OOOON......
How are we all? You probably came to this page either because I messaged you on whatsapp by saying 'hey I uploaded a new blog post' which means 'go check out my blog and then come back and tell me everything you loved about it' or you're here because you have nothing better to do.. either way hay!!
Ok you didn't come here (even if it was out of subtle force) to read me writing about ^^ that .. not sure what that was but hey it is what it is
hmm I've completely forgotten what I was saying....?
Ah yes... GUYS I AM IN LOVE! With who you may ask??.. Well I can tell you it's not by the guy that I sorta like (I'll mention him another day) and it's also not my mother even tho I do love her.. its also not a person ... but don't get worried Smart Car! Please! I can feel you panicking and I haven't even posted this yet...
I'm in love with Lana Del Rey's new album. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it's like fucking heavenly!!
I've always listened to Lana tbh and her music has got me through some really tough times ... for example if I'm upset and I have my headphones in I'm probably listening to her music.
So anyway this album came out the other day and I already know like every song off by heart... which can cause some concern seeing as I tend to forget what day it is almost every day..! (3 times today I said it was Tuesday... 3!)
Don't get me wrong, I still love all the other artists I listen to such as, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd, Partynextdoor, Kehlani, Demi... etccccccc but Lana bae killed me this time.... Her music is like food to me.. especially these past few days because things have been SO hard for me.
So I kinda wanna thank her for all that she's put out even though she will never read this post and will probably never see my face but still! I love her so much!
love you too smart car -.-
That's all I have to say!! Thank you for reading!! Hope you enjoyed :)
Froot Loop Queen
xoxo
P.S. SHOUTOUT TO MY FRIEND.. lets call him 'fish'! He's so lovely and he's been helping me a lot recently! thanks fish * kissy face emoji without the heart because we aren't in an intimate relationship*
Oh and for those of you who live under a rock.. here's a pic of Lana herself being a beauty queen!...


No comments:
Post a Comment